Food today..

Options
Woke up around 9:30 I had a glass of chocolate soymilk for breakfast since I wasn't hungry. It wasn't even one serving.

For Lunch I just did 1 packet of the nasty plain oatmeal with a banana and 10 blue berries in it, and a nutra grain 130 calorie bar...

Now my mother is making pork chops for dinner and I would love to have one instead of a alternative.. What do you think?

Replies

• Eazy43055
    Options
    Woke up around 9:30 I had a glass of chocolate soymilk for breakfast since I wasn't hungry. It wasn't even one serving.

For Lunch I just did 1 packet of the nasty plain oatmeal with a banana and 10 blue berries in it, and a nutra grain 130 calorie bar...

Now my mother is making pork chops for dinner and I would love to have one instead of a alternative.. What do you think?
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    It doesn't sound like you're getting nearly enough calories! You should be eating 5-6 small meals/day or 3 healthy meals and 2 snacks. I'd say pork is fine paired with brown rice and veggies (for example):smile:
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    Well I just am not hungry for some reason. I am still doing as much activity and work out as possible right now.. Doing as many situps as possible, lifting ext;... But anyways my weight is fluctuating like crazy it seams like a gain+lose every hour... I don't understand it. The lowest I been was this mourning at 259.. and now i'm back to 261.2.. I wonder if drinking a bunch of water can make u gain weight temporarily until you urinate..
  • kchabby76
    Options
    If you drank 2 lbs of water, then you'll weigh 2 lbs more until you urinate.
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    If you drank 2 lbs of water, then you'll weigh 2 lbs more until you urinate.

Well, would 4 glasses or so be 2 lbs.. lol
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    Your body will fluctuate up and down between morning & night around 2lbs... thats normal, I do it every day. Just weight yourself at the same time of the day once a week.:smile:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think you're fine for a pork chop. You don't need to weigh yourself all day. Your weight is going to fluctuate - that's normal throughout the day. Weigh yourself first thing in the morning and then forget about it.

You can plug your foods into the Food Diary and it will tell you how many calories you've consumed. Make sure you're eating at least 1200 per day!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

PORK..the other white meat...I love a lean porker chop...add some baked apple with cinnamon....slammin!
  • Eazy43055
    Options
    Okay will start doing the first thing in the mourning thing.
  • imjeni
    imjeni Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you will not be successful if you deprive yourself of things you want. The key is to use moderation and to not splurge too often.