hello all

Options
I've started eating healthier at the beginning of this week and find this site very helpful. I find that planning on what you are going to eat and sticking to it helps alot. I work at a Mexican restaurant and have for 5 years and it is difficult when serving food that looks so good and is so tasty when you are trying to lose weight. I have been bringing in my own snacks from home such as 100 calorie packs, carrot chips, non-fat dessing and lean cuisine meals to eat while i am there. I've been trying and i hope it will pay off. I walk about 20-30 minutes a day and do 30 push-ups and 30 bent knee sit-ups a day. i am addicted to this site like people are addicted to facebook, haha.

Replies

• chels627
    Options
    I've started eating healthier at the beginning of this week and find this site very helpful. I find that planning on what you are going to eat and sticking to it helps alot. I work at a Mexican restaurant and have for 5 years and it is difficult when serving food that looks so good and is so tasty when you are trying to lose weight. I have been bringing in my own snacks from home such as 100 calorie packs, carrot chips, non-fat dessing and lean cuisine meals to eat while i am there. I've been trying and i hope it will pay off. I walk about 20-30 minutes a day and do 30 push-ups and 30 bent knee sit-ups a day. i am addicted to this site like people are addicted to facebook, haha.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Sounds like you are off to a good start in the right direction!!! :flowerforyou: