Ripped in 30 - feedback

Options
I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred and would like to do Ripped in 30 when I am done. I hear of a lot of people doing the 30 DS and what their results are, but I hear little to nothing about Ripped in 30.
Has anyone done this workout? If so, do you have any comments about the workout and/or the results?

Replies

• nborsh22
    nborsh22 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Seriously? No one has done this work out? Maybe I need to rethink this whole thing and try something else.
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you use the "Search" function up top to search the forums for "Ripped in 30 results" there are oodles of posts relating to results from this workout.. I did it last night and never made it through all of the posts - there are tons.. Or perhaps look at reviews on Amazon, etc.
  • pjm2009
    pjm2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of the workout, but I can assure you you cannot get ripped in 30 unless you're already in excellent shape. 2 pounds a week is about the max and after that it's mostly water weight.
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've done RI30 2x since beginning in October. I can tell you that it is more intense and sort of an updated version of 30DS. Many people on MFP have done it so I'm not sure where they all are right now!

I love the new muscles that I have now with RI30. I also see a bit of fat loss off of my back and everywhere else. That being said, I gained (muscle) weight and my clothes are not getting any looser. I now understand that in order to get even better results, you need to add a few days of cardio with RI30. RI30 alone isn't enough.
  • danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing RI30 for the first time. It was a good work out - the exercises are slightly different than what I've seen, so that is a nice change of pace. Also, JM changes them up quickly so it moves fast. I definitely got my heart rate up! I would love to know how many calories I burned. I'm not sure how to track it, maybe just as general aerobics?