WHAT DO I DO!

Options
Ok, I will probally go out and eat with the family tonight for supper..Where are some places that have low cal food? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Ok, I will probally go out and eat with the family tonight for supper..Where are some places that have low cal food? Any suggestions are appreciated!
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If you have a local Applebees they have a weight watchers menu
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Uep all the Applrbees ww entrees rock. Also Chilis guiltless stuff is good
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I have never had a bad steak at chili's, the grilled chicken is also awesome ...awesome place and they have some real clean food.....focus more on clean rather than calories (but dont eat the chips for hips)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i think you can do good pretty much anywhere as long as you research it first. i would figure out where you are headed, look them up online, hopefully they have their nutritional facts posted there, pick out something to eat, log it, and stick to it! i know olive garden has a good online menu...
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    cHILIS! GUILTLESS GRILL
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

even if u go and really dont see any good options stick with a salad no cheese and put the dressing and or meat on the side.... also u could go for steamed veggies and a lean portion of meat..most restaurants will fix it for you that way if you ask.