eating???

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I got sick on monday with a stomach virus and my stomach has still felt queasy(sp?) since then..... I havent been able to eat much since then.. By much i mean about 700 calories a day and i can't eat much of anything, i don't know what to do cause i everything i do eat i have to force it down, HELP!

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I got sick on monday with a stomach virus and my stomach has still felt queasy(sp?) since then..... I havent been able to eat much since then.. By much i mean about 700 calories a day and i can't eat much of anything, i don't know what to do cause i everything i do eat i have to force it down, HELP!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    keep yourself Hydrated thats the most important thing ...gradually bring foods back into the picture..you will get your appetite back in time..I wouldnt force it but I would make sure I was staying hydrated...perhaps applesauce...might be something easy to keep down and add in some calories
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a about broth soups?
  • incorporeally
    incorporeally Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start slow after you've been sick. Try to drink a lot of water and fresh fruit juices, then move on to soup and fresh fruits and vegetables. Your body isn't used to all that food yet, and will need the nutrients to recover properly.