And so it begins...

Options
Hello All!

I'm Antwan, right now I am at 258 and have a goal weight of 225. Not a huge amount but I have put it off long enough and don't want to suffer poor health due to my bad eating habits. I saw this app on iTunes and figured anything that would help me track and count calories couldn't be a bad thing. I plan reaching my goal with a combination of calorie counting, working out, and improving my eating habits.

I look forward to the challenge of becoming fit and keeping myself fit over the next few months and beyond. I welcome people to check out my progress and befriend me.

I hope to get to know many of the people here and dropping some pounds!!

Cheers <3,

Antwan

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome
    feel free to add me if you like
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Hello!, I will be sure to do that.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello - I really love MFP and I hope you do as well. There is a lot of great tools and support on here. I hope you have a blessed new year!
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of support here. It's fabulous. I have been on here for about a week and a half! Feel free to add me if you like.

13532583.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!

I still have about 20 pounds to go and I would have never thought I'd be able to do it without a gym or paying money for someone to help me ie- Weight Watchers... but here I am 60 pounds lighter and running 3-5 miles per day!!

Go for it!!!! Do it for YOU and your family!!! If I can do it!!! YOU can too!

Add me if you wish.
    L
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Antwan! Wish you all the luck in the world. I am still about 25 pounds away from my goal, but I am a far cry from where I was a year ago today. This site is amazing. If you follow what it tells you amazing things will happen. :heart:

Tracy
  • tj3az
    tj3az Posts: 9
    Options
    welcome and good luck Antwan!

stay focused, and make it possible!
  • katlike
    Options
    Hello i am katite please feel free to add me profile name katlike
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make sure you stay focused! I know you can do it and there are plenty of people to support you!

Feel free to add if you want!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp man! this place is great! Feel free to add me
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Welcome!
  • johngirl529
    Options
    Here we go!! I have read so many books now, I think I could write my own. But nothing works unless you use it.
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome - having a community as active as this one will be a great motivation.

I wish you all the best of luck!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! MFP has really helped me, it's a great place! So glad you found us!
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and please feel free to add me as well...
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Good on you. Let's hope that 2012 sees all our goals realised!:happy:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    welcome to MFP, excited to see you here and can't wait to read of your success, you can add me if you would like to.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter