giving up sugar/junk food

Options
124»

Replies

• paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Read (and follow) THE SUGAR DIET. Put out by Rodale books-that's the parent of Prevention Magazine. Tough but works. I nothing else you get educated and can make informed choices.
  • Chumchum95198
    Options
    That for the past 10 days i have given up junk food and sugars and, to be honest it has been very hard for me because,usaully i have junk food and sugars every day.That i had also realized that how much calories i consume a day.that my advice to other people is to try to keep it out of your house holds at all time.For the reasons being is that your not tempted every time you are hungry,instead you should change those junk foods with more healthy things such as fruits,vegtabales,and other healty food.

Then some more advice is to also try to keep some healty snack or water so it can be a asubstatute for the junk food snacks that you use to eat.Then if your doing this to loss weight then you should also try to work out for 3-4 times a day.Start at your own paset so you wont over heat your body and you stop because your brain is probabaly telling you that you can't do it but trust me you can.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You don't have to. I tried going vegan, gluten free, carb free, fat free. But i always look the best when i eat everything within my calories. Give yourself 200 calories of chocolate every day-its not that little.
    If i eat 500-600 calories of chocolate, that's fine, just eat chicken and salad for the rest of the day.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    remember- life is too short to give up chocolate, you can be skinny and have it too