Hello

Options
I've been using the site for about 6 weeks now! I got the Wii fit last weekend, so have really knuckled under this week both food and exercise-wise.
I've always been a healthy eater, just have portion distortion! I like the weekend glasses of wine too, which sure do add up calorie wise.

I love the site, love the plan, and recommend it to others. :heart:

Replies

• Buzzkitty1
    Options
    I've been using the site for about 6 weeks now! I got the Wii fit last weekend, so have really knuckled under this week both food and exercise-wise.
    I've always been a healthy eater, just have portion distortion! I like the weekend glasses of wine too, which sure do add up calorie wise.

I love the site, love the plan, and recommend it to others. :heart:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Portion distortion-is it contagious, because I think I had that, too!!! :laugh:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,123 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Buzzkitty. :flowerforyou: I too have the Wii fit and also the Wii Fitness Coach. I love both but seem to get a better work out with the Fitness Coach.

Like you I like my one to two glasses of wine, but I still manage to stay within my calorie intake. Before joining this site, I never paid attention to calories so it is definitely working for me. :happy: I also read an interesting article about watching the grams of sugar in all foods. If you cut down on sugar and keep it low, they said you should lose 30 pounds in one year. :bigsmile: So I try and watch my sugar, count my calories and exercise at least 5 to 6 days a week. So far it is working and I am happy. :laugh:
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    LOL!
    Portion-Distortion! Yes, I am a victim as well.
    I am hoping, through this site and the tools it provides to learn what a healthy portion is.
    The daily calorie counter has been priceless in this!
    Good Luck
    ~ME
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome! 1 hour on the Fit today. I know the novelty will wear off, but this is the easiest I have ever found it to add daily activity.
    I would like to make some suggestions to Nintendo about the Wii fit though! You should be able to set up a workout comprised of all the different activities without having to use the Wiimote in between.