Going on holiday in 2012?

Options
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody has any holidays booked for 2012. I love traveling, and enjoy hearing about other peoples holidays.

We're going to New York in February and can't wait! Would also like a sun holiday later in the year fingers crossed!

Where are you going, or hoping to go?

X

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Vegas but doubt I'll be able to afford it... so I might end up at New Orleans. I've been there before and it was a fun wild time. Can't wait!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    -Hawaii
    -Turks and Caicos
    -Highlands, Scotland
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well in March I am going to Tampa, Fl for a Burlesque Pinup Fest and In Jan of next year is my anniversary and we are planning a 7 day cruise! so I cant wait I love cruises!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hy!

I'm going to Berlin for a weekend in two weeks!

I've a two week holiday in May and another two weeks in August! We plan to go Surfing for two weeks (maybe to France) and the other two weeks we plan to bike a lot (mountainbiking and a biketour along a river).

We have another three weeks end 2012/beginning 2013. We plan to go to Cape Verde Islands.

Looking forward to 2012.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Don't have anything booked yet, but I mentioned to my husband that I want to do something epic for my 40th birthday, such as a trip to Hawaii. A few minutes later, he mentioned it again, like he's thinking about it. EEEE!!
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I live in Korea, and since moving here I have no tolerance whatsoever for winter anymore. They're bloody awful!! I don't know how people live in below zero temperatures. And the snow.....I hate snow! I had always wanted to experience a white Christmas, but after three winters here, I would be happy if I never saw snow again for the rest of my life! I've promised myself this would be my last winter here.

So...to escape winter I'm flying home to summer back in NZ, in about 2 weeks. I cannot wait to get out of here. A Kiwi summer is where its at!!
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thinking about a trip to Dallas Texas for my birthday in March to reunite with an ex-boyfriend : )
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thinking about a trip to Dallas Texas for my birthday in March to reunite with an ex-boyfriend : )

Oo, that sounds like juicy gossip! >.<

But to answer the OP, not going anywhere. Saving up for other things. But if I could go anywhere, it'd be Scotland.
  • FatGirlSlim899
    FatGirlSlim899 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married and going on honeymoon to VEGAAAAS! I'm so excited!

Ps. I'm from the Highlands in Scotland, I noticed someone said they were going there, and I travel to see family a lot. I've been almost everywhere in Scotland so if you need travel advice I don't mind helping!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to Tunisia for couple of weeks May/June - it will be only the second time since having my baby and really hoping to be at goal weight then....can't wait!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I haven't booked any holidays yet for 2012 (i do everything last minute lol) but I usually go on holiday about 3 times a year so it is only a matter of time before I come up with something. I love travelling!
  • hayley26d
    hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We are off to Fuerteventura in July for 2 weeks, carnt wait for a bit of sun.

Im also looking for a weekend away in February but carnt find any cheap flights at the minute :(
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    4days in Vegas! Hope to skip the buffets but will deal with them if that's what my friends choose. But for sure I will find a gym, with or without them!
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    We were meant to be going to Orkney, Scotland however plans have changed as my cousin in Canada is getting married so I'm off to Alberta then BC in August. I'm so excited as I don't get to see them often.
  • awagz
    awagz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We are going to Colorado in March to go snowboarding. Being from the Southeast, I am very excited to see the Rockies for the first time!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Vegas in May, possibly New Orleans in April and/or September. I turn 30 in 2012, so I better be going somewhere. Europe would be nice.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Definite:
    Quebec City
    La Vegas - annual trip for a race.

Possibly:
    Hawaii (Oahu)

My husband travels a lot for business so there will be other little get aways in there for me!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Ps. I'm from the Highlands in Scotland, I noticed someone said they were going there, and I travel to see family a lot. I've been almost everywhere in Scotland so if you need travel advice I don't mind helping!

Oh!! I will surely be sending you a pm! I have so many questions lol.
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Gong to Vegas next december! :happy:
    Cant wait, also hoping to go interrailing for a week during the summer as well!! Gonna have ta save lots first! :tongue:
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Congrats!!! We tied the knot in Vegas :) Enjoy!