hey there!

My name is Melissa and I had never heard of My Fitness Pal until today when I was researching a certain highly debated meal replacement shake :) When I was younger I was one of those "Eat all you want and never gain a pound" types but I've slowly packed on about thirty pounds in the past six years and have finally decided I need to finally do something about it instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I feel like I need some support other than my husband - he's very encouraging and sweet about it but it's one of those sensitive subjects & if I start talking about my weight with him, I start to feel like he's unhappy with the way I look. Which is crazy, I know. I'm at 150 now and would like to get down to 130 by June!

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 723 Member
    Melissa, welcome to MFP. There is certainly a lot of support here to draw from. I've also decided its time to do something about the pounds that I've put on. Feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • Hi there!

I am kimmie. i find the my fitness pal very helpful. I have the app on my android and works great!