signed my paperwork today

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
for the job of SOUS CHEF at a COUNTRY CLUB!!!!!!I am kinda scared but I get more time to hit the gym in the morn and I OVE that idea!!!! I gotta think I can do it I can do it. I am ready to branch out and give my current work two weeks notice!!!! My old school friends are happy for me and they wish they could snag a gig like that. I am gonna go to my HS reunion next year and it will be funny to see all the people who tortured me Ill be healthy HOTTIE and successful!!!! This is the beginning of my new life!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    for the job of SOUS CHEF at a COUNTRY CLUB!!!!!!I am kinda scared but I get more time to hit the gym in the morn and I OVE that idea!!!! I gotta think I can do it I can do it. I am ready to branch out and give my current work two weeks notice!!!! My old school friends are happy for me and they wish they could snag a gig like that. I am gonna go to my HS reunion next year and it will be funny to see all the people who tortured me Ill be healthy HOTTIE and successful!!!! This is the beginning of my new life!!!!
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker: :drinker:

You'll do fine. :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    congratulations! :drinker:

you will do great, especially with your positive attitude!

well done! :heart:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Way to go Joani :heart: Step into your new life girl - you've earned it!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wonderful!! We expect healthy recipes
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Congradulations :flowerforyou: You'll do great :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    I have a brother that is a chef in the Pittsburgh area also!
  • CassieNic
    Options
    congrats! i bet youll knock dead at that reunion!