Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ending my first week and wanted to say hi!

healthiesthappiestme
healthiesthappiestme Posts: 29 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I am ending my first week of really tracking my calories and trying to stay within my limit. While I feel hungry sometimes, I noticed that mostly I ate before when I was not hungry, just bored or something. I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!

Replies

• Hi all, I am ending my first week of really tracking my calories and trying to stay within my limit. While I feel hungry sometimes, I noticed that mostly I ate before when I was not hungry, just bored or something. I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.