I can walk now!! woo hoo

Options
2»

Replies

• pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the 5k did my first about 3rd of this month cried at the finish line. You can do it.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome and you should be proud of yourself for that! :) keep on going!!!!!
  • melbaby925
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I started in February not being able to walk around the block without stopping...I can do 7 miles now.

Go slow. Stop when you need to and don't push if you have serious pain. That being said - go out and do it every day! I was surprised at how fast I got addicted to fresh air and walking outdoors. Enjoy!
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing, and I'm humbled by this post as I know we all take the little things for granted! May you be blessed and continue to do great things for yourself and inspire those around you!
    Cheers!!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great? First time I went out to run, it took me forever to go a really short distance, and a couple months later, that distance is nothing, and that time has been cut in half. Keep a record of it - looking back can be an inspiration when you need it on a particular day, and this is an awesome inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!