Should I Wii?

Options
2»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have the fitness coach and use it 3xs a week. LOVE IT!!!! now the jillian michaels ultamate workout 09 is bad. i have that one too. it has major flaws. with fitness coach i burn 400-500 calories for a 45 mins workout. i also have the wii fit. now if i had the choice i would get the fitness coach first and than save for the fit. i think it's just a better workout. the fit helps me with my building balance and core.
    good luck.....
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i have the fitness coach and use it 3xs a week. LOVE IT!!!! now the jillian michaels ultamate workout 09 is bad. i have that one too. it has major flaws. with fitness coach i burn 400-500 calories for a 45 mins workout. i also have the wii fit. now if i had the choice i would get the fitness coach first and than save for the fit. i think it's just a better workout. the fit helps me with my building balance and core.
    good luck.....

Thank you I am buy the wii coach.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    The Wii is awesome, u should try yoga! it's great!
  • marisol7649
    Options
    The Wii is awesome, u should try yoga! it's great!
    Does the Wii coach have the yoga?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Yoga - yes!!

I found this info at gamestop.com

Features and Benefits:
    Motivational workout partner: Your personal trainer Maya will demonstrate moves and give you fitness advice and motivational pep talks during workouts to help keep you on track to your fitness goals.
    Training sessions: Access to 480 unique exercises featuring Yoga, Cardio fitness, Strength Training, Flexibility, and Weight Loss Routine.
    Personalized fitness goals and workout calendar: Choose your fitness goals and the length of your program and establish how often you plan to workout.
    Charting progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically as you work out to continue your efforts over an extended period of time.
    Customized settings: Choose between eight different workout environments, including meditation garden, and seven types of music (Hip Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance).

Looks like great fun, doesn't it!!
  • marisol7649
    Options
    Yoga - yes!!

Features and Benefits:
    Motivational workout partner: Your personal trainer Maya will demonstrate moves and give you fitness advice and motivational pep talks during workouts to help keep you on track to your fitness goals.
    Training sessions: Access to 480 unique exercises featuring Yoga, Cardio fitness, Strength Training, Flexibility, and Weight Loss Routine.
    Personalized fitness goals and workout calendar: Choose your fitness goals and the length of your program and establish how often you plan to workout.
    Charting progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically as you work out to continue your efforts over an extended period of time.
    Customized settings: Choose between eight different workout environments, including meditation garden, and seven types of music (Hip Hop, 80's, Latin and Dance).

I saw your post but I was wondering is it for the wii coach that you get all that stuff?
    Hopefully you see it soon so I can go and get it. I also emailed you.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I love mine!! Just got it a week ago!! I'm also looking forward to getting the Wii Fitness Coach (which does not require the balance board) & a new EA game that's coming out in May looks really great too!!

I really only use it for an additional workout! I still do my hard treadmill routine & step classes & dvd's. But,I figure that it's better than sitting in front of the tv on my butt all night!

I was really excited about getting Wii Fitness Coach too but I checked out some of the reviews and they weren't so great due to performance issues. Just a heads up :)

That's weird, I hadn't heard that. My hubby just bought it for me because the reviews for it seemed to be great. I hadn't heard valid negative info...

Whoops folks... sorry bout that. I was thinking of the Jillian Ultimate thingie LOL... I saw bad reviews on that. I didn't search for the Fitness Coach. Once again, my bad :blushing:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Yoga - yes!!

Features and Benefits:

I saw your post but I was wondering is it for the wii coach that you get all that stuff?

yes this is fitness coach and you get to set if you have hand weights, a ball, a step, a HRM. she will do your workouts around what you have. even just your two feet. LOL.
  • marisol7649
    Options
    really!? I am really deciding on the fitness coach.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    go to youtube and search it, there are some examples for you.....
    wish you luck...
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Yoga - yes!!

Features and Benefits:

Sorry that I just got your msg!! Yes, that's the feature & benefits of the fitness coach. Looks like some others answered your questions as well. I hope that you're happy with your decision!!
  • marisol7649
    Options
    Yoga - yes!!

Features and Benefits:

Sorry that I just got your msg!! Yes, that's the feature & benefits of the fitness coach. Looks like some others answered your questions as well. I hope that you're happy with your decision!!

I love the wii fitness coach,very sore!! Thank you to all for the great input
  • chipper15173
    Options
    glad you like it. is't is fun?:bigsmile:
  • marisol7649
    Options
    yes it is, I was so sore today I could not work out so I took a long walk
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Chipper- Way to go on your weight loss! AND WAY TO GO ON NOT SMOKING!
    That is amazing!
    You are a true inspiration!