Coach 2 5k - New Year, New Start.

Options
2»

Replies

• grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Doing w2d3 today! Just take it slow...it is a jog starting out, not a run. Listen to your body and follow the advice on the C2K page! Best of luck...enjoying it so far... Love that I can get past my knee injury using this method rather than killing myself :)
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I dusted off the t'mill last night, so I'm ready as long as my hip holds up! Been doing better, until I work it, so I'm gonna go slow.
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to join the challenge! I have tried the Couch 2 5k in the past, but I have never gotten past Week 2. I did Week 1, Day 1 on Thursday. It was really awful, but I got through it.

I have always tried (and failed) running on the treadmill, but I am wondering if I might be more successful running outdoors? I am just not that good at using the treadmill. I always feel like I am going to lose my balance. Does anyone else have that issue?
  • tashazzz
    Options
    Well done guys, glad to hear you're all doing so well!
    I didn't go for a run today but I will do W1 D3 tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll have to repeat a day or two but I'll see how tomorrow's run is.
  • tashazzz
    Options
    W1 D3 complete. Definitely going to repeat a few days, if not the whole week. I don't feel like my fitness has gotten any better and I've struggled to complete each run ( having to take a break half way through each time). I'm definitely not ready for week 2 just yet.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I started week 4 last night. Wasn't terrible... we'll see how tomorrow goes! I've done better staying more consistent with doing it every other day, and then resting for 2. Seems to make a BIG difference. I do do this in addition to zumba/kickboxing/etc.
  • mjvanommeren
    mjvanommeren Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday! Week 1 Day 1 - went well. I did my walking at a little over 4mph and running at a little over 6mph with some incline. Can't wait for day 2. :-)
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    wk3 d1 and wk5 d1 done.