Wedding dress shopping today... with pics :D

Options
I went looking to buy SHOES to go with a wedding dress today and was convinced after much looking and little luck finding white shoes to try a bridal boutique. I shrugged and said ok and we all trooped inside. Now, originally, I was supposed to have a small courthouse ceremony in Feb with a larger more elaborate celebratory ceremony in Sept at the local Ren Fest. What was supposed to be small and simple is turning out to be anything but. lol First, the courthouse and judge turned into a church and a pastor. Found out that due to the SMALL nature of the ceremony we will not need to pay for use of the church building (which is a relief). I had this cute little white eyelet lace sundress picked out and bought (for 10 bucks on clearance at a D.E.B. store) for the simple ceremony, but when we stepped into that bridal shop today, I was a goner. lol I tried on... oh... I don't know... a dozen dresses or so. Fell in love with several and finally settled on one. But I DID also find the shoes! And the LOVELY lady in the shop threw in a veil with the dress for free, which was gorgeous... and beyond sweet of her. Total cost of dress, shoes and veil after tax? About $244!!! I took pictures and HAD to share with someone! :) Oh, yeah... the dress fit like a dream (outside of the length) and was a size 12! Which, in a normal dress would have been more like an 8! I am so happy right now I can hardly stand it! Ok, now the pics! :)

dressfrontresized.jpg

dresssideresized.jpg

dressback-ishresized.jpg

So... what do you think?

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!