Standard Process 21 Day Cleanse

Options
So I'm on Day 4 of the Standard Process 21 Day Cleanse and while the last few days I've been lacking energy, for the most part I feel great! The cleanse allows you to have fruits, veggies and 1 serving of brown rice or 2 servings of lentils a day. You do 2-5 shakes with SP Complete powder and for the first 7 days, there are 30 supplements a day to take (days 10-21 there are 18 a day). After day 11, fish and chicken are introduced back into the mix. So far I've already lost 6lbs and my body is feeling so much less bloated!

Has anyone else done the SP 21 Day Cleanse? Any thoughts/success stories on it?

Replies

• CharityD
    CharityD Posts: 193
    Options
    I started mine today! How did yours go?
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Please someone message me the details or the site to get this!!!
  • buglass10
    buglass10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dallasgreen12
    Options
    id also like to see a link to the website for this please :)

Heres the 7 DAY DETOX Im starting tommorow (monday).

http://www.my7daydiet.com/7_day_diet_day_1.html

I did it back in February when my weight hit a bit of a plateau. I did it for an event and it was VERY successful. I lost 3.6kg in the week (just under 8 lbs) and my skin was soo clear at the end (its usually pretty bad). Also, I had so much energy and my stomach looked flatter than EVER so i felt amazing.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    bumpo!
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Our chiropractor endorses their supplements and this cleanse. I have not tried it myself but here is the information for those interested. http://www.standardprocess.com/display/StandardProcessCatalog.spi?ID=14
  • Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any info as to long term benefits of a "cleanse"(a month or two out)? I ask because when I look at scientific studies of most popular clenses the results are always either inconclusive, or that there are no long term benefits because the weight you loose is either from water loss, or the laxative effect of most "clenses" return and require the perpituity of the clense cycle.