Replies

• Cmims151
    Cmims151 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be apart of the team! New at this and looking for support
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I don't mind giving diary feedback - feel free to add me if you like. As others have posted here, I am not an expert, but have learned a lot through the years. Best of luck to all on your journeys and in the New Year. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would love to be apart of the team! New at this and looking for support

Lets begin together ...adding you now!! Thx!
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in. Could use the same thing. Been here 4 weeks dropped 6+ pounds. Add me if you wish.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help as well!! This is the best place to find support and inspiration! The first thing I did was get rid of all my large dinner plates, my whole family now eats off a salad size plate. It's the little things that will get you where you want to be. Add me if you would like more support! ;)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Will be happy to offer support and encouragement. We all need that and that is why we are all here. It is a long journey and it is hard to stay motivated day after day, decision after decision. Good luck --to all of us! And may 2012 be YOUR year!
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this website. I'm so glad to have the extra support. I love to share the little things I've learned this past year. This is one of the hardest, yet MOST important things you will ever do. This is a difficult journey, it's a day to day, moment to moment walk through some difficult stuff. I'd love to support you.
  • skinnydreams165
    Options
    I am in. Could use the same thing. Been here 4 weeks dropped 6+ pounds. Add me if you wish.

Good for you! THATS AWESOME NEWS! I am adding you now!
  • skinnydreams165
    Options
    Will be happy to offer support and encouragement. We all need that and that is why we are all here. It is a long journey and it is hard to stay motivated day after day, decision after decision. Good luck --to all of us! And may 2012 be YOUR year!

to you also!! I am happy to know there are people out there who are in the same boat as me, we can motivate each other
  • skinnydreams165
    Options
    I am happy to help as well!! This is the best place to find support and inspiration! The first thing I did was get rid of all my large dinner plates, my whole family now eats off a salad size plate. It's the little things that will get you where you want to be. Add me if you would like more support! ;)

that is a smart idea, b/c I usually fill my plate up! if I had a smaller plate I would eat less!!
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing support is welcome to add me.

I wish you all continued happiness, health and prosperity in 2012!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same. Going sugar free in 2012. Been going strong for 3 months, working out hard and only have 10 lbs to show for it. Had a rough December, fresh start today :-)
  • skinnydreams165
    Options
    Looking for the same. Going sugar free in 2012. Been going strong for 3 months, working out hard and only have 10 lbs to show for it. Had a rough December, fresh start today :-)
    I know the feeling but guess what??? you have not given up and I adore you for that!