Headaches and suger?

Options
I have treated myself to two suger filled treats since starting here two months ago however I've noticed on both occasions I wind up with a headache. I was just wondering if there is a connection between the two ?

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have treated myself to two suger filled treats since starting here two months ago however I've noticed on both occasions I wind up with a headache. I was just wondering if there is a connection between the two ?
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is a scientific connection :huh: I completely cut sugar out 2 months ago :smile: and now if I have anything thing with alot of sugar in it a get a horrible head ache for days :mad: I also noticed I get really sick to my stomach too. :sick:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Yeah the same thing happens to me. I feel horrible after eating sugary treats, that's why I'm not a fan of most "sweet" stuff. However, I've tried using turbinado sugar and that never gives me a headache when I use it. But then again, it's not a processed sugar so that might be why.
    Hope that helps!:smile:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it 's not just me. I think I'll just avoid too much sugar it's just not worth the discomfort:sick:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    def not just you....sugar is like horrible stuff unless it comes naturally to you...the more man touches "food" the worse we make it health wise

avoid sugar unless it is from dairy or fruit
    your body will thank you someday