New(well back): Here I go

Options
Hi everybody, my name is Jessica. I could always use some encouragement that's for sure! A few months ago I wanted to loose weight before my vacation. I did really well. Lost about 12 lbs in 2 months doing it the right way too. Counting calories and walking everyday. Started to feel good about myself. As soon as I got back from vacation it all stopped and I am sad to say I have gained almost all of those lbs back. SO, I am back....for good this time. It's time for a lifestyle change :) I

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, my name is Jessica. I could always use some encouragement that's for sure! A few months ago I wanted to loose weight before my vacation. I did really well. Lost about 12 lbs in 2 months doing it the right way too. Counting calories and walking everyday. Started to feel good about myself. As soon as I got back from vacation it all stopped and I am sad to say I have gained almost all of those lbs back. SO, I am back....for good this time. It's time for a lifestyle change :) I

Hi Jessica!
    You know what you need to do! Just keep it up. The diary is such a big help for so many people. I suggest keeping it public or at least open to your friends that could be a good motivator!
    Good Luck!!!