I lost 70+ pounds in 10 months

Options

Replies

• ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! I hope I look that good soon!
  • sue81059
    Options
    what kind of plan did you follow?
  • BrightBritt7
    Options
    Amazing job! I would love to know your secrets, as far as how you kept motivated and exercise and food choices.
  • Eco966
    Options
    great job. You look good before and after. Was it haed starting and did u add excercise?
  • Shei0307
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • paragoneffect
    paragoneffect Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! How did you do it>>>

I was not really overweight until about 2001-2002. Earlier this year something clicked in my brain and I knew I needed to get serious about my health.

I started by changing my eating habits. I didn't log any food, but I stopped eating fast food and going out to restaurants which I had been doing 3-4 times a WEEK (insane, right?!). I am trying to eat more vegetables and lean protein, but I still have something chocolate every day. I have an incredible sweet tooth which is probably my biggest weakness, so instead of fighting it I'm trying to learn moderation.

Then I added exercise. I got EA Sports Active 2 for the Playstation and did that for 18 weeks. Once it became too easy I moved on to ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire. I've been doing a combination of those for the last 4 months. I've tried a couple of other workout videos but I just love Chalene's infectious positive attitude! I started logging my calories in September and now I'm trying to find the right balance of food/working out. The weight is coming off slower but I'm getting closer to my goal!
  • ashjen1217
    ashjen1217 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I can't wait to lose some weight too! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look amazing :D
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    aww you look so good!!!!
  • slappyz1
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! x
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I love seeing these. You are such an inspiration. Gives me hope! Congrays and awesome job. Looking amazing.
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different woman, CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    awesome!
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    WOW! You are sooo inspiring! Happy 2012!:happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats to you! You look awesome!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fabulous!! Hardly even look like the same person :O
  • laura612
    Options
    Wow, what a difference... you look great!
  • bullsands
    Options
    WOW is a very mild word to describe your progress and weight loss achievement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!