Besides your body shape/weight, what's something you'd chang

Options

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I want to have the fat sucked out of my *kitten* and shot into my boobs!

I would have the fat sucked out of my boobs and shot into my *kitten*!!! Want to trade??!!
    yes please and thank you lol damn kids and breastfeeding sucked the life out of my bunglers
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Get rid of all stretch marks. Proud of them because I had a baby, but I have my daughter to see everyday, I dont need another reminder :tongue:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Honestly, I want bigger boobs. I kind of got the shaft in that department. :(

:cry:
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want bigger boobs. I kind of got the shaft in that department. :(

I second this. Everyone wants to loose their boobs... I just want to have boobs!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    nose with less of a bump
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I WOULD CHANGE MY VOICE.... I ATE RAT POISON AS A BABY AND IT BURNED MY VOCAL CHORDS. I HAVE THIS CRAZY RASPY VOICE AND MY FRIENDS ALL JOKE I SOUND LIKE A 1-900 PHONE SEX LADY. IT'S GOTTEN ME A LOT OF ATTENTION AND SOMETIMES I JUST WISH I HAD A NORMAL GIRLS VOICE.
  • Nicktemt
    Options
    I would get rid of the scar that goes from my right nostril down to my upper lip. I got bit in the face by a dog, and the hospital refused to suture it. I have a scar on my lower lip and chin from the same attack.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I would change my big ears and nose :(
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Nose. I am proud it shows my ethnicity...just wish it was slightly more discrete.
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    I'd like to get those clear braces Invisalign I believe they're called. And after my teeth are straight again I'd like them whitened!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I want to have the fat sucked out of my *kitten* and shot into my boobs!

Amen sista! I am right there with you.
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Laser eye surgery. And by that i mean i'd have surgery so i could shoot lasers directly out of my eyes. I think that would come in handy.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd like to grow about 4 inches (I'm 5'1") and have my grey hair permanently removed! I have been getting grey hair since 18 (I'm 4o now) and I have to color my hair every 4-5 weeks. It grows so fast that I honestly could color it every two if I could afford it! At least I am changing the things that I CAN change!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Laser eye surgery. And by that i mean i'd have surgery so i could shoot lasers directly out of my eyes. I think that would come in handy.

Oooooh I want that too!
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes and have less back problems. I'm too young for those things lol
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly drop dead gorgeous, but even so I wouldn't change anything.

Maybe it's because I'm far older than many of the posters to this thread, but really it makes me sad to hear so many dissatisfied people. If people put the effort into accepting their bodies as they are and treating their bodies well, that they put into wishing they were different they'd be a lot happier and look a lot better too. Maybe spending time in India has where genuine disfigurement is a lot more common has made me slightly impatient with people who are dissatisfied with themselves but are basically perfectly normal looking.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'd do something about my deflated boobs and my stretchmarks. My belly is a battlefield.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I hate my flat feet as I cannot wear heels and my feet are wide. I would have thinner feet, with arches.
  • Smaller boobs. =D since year 7 I have been bigger than a D cup (no matter what size band its always bigger than a D I think the biggest I've been was 16H - last year!) At the moment I should be in E's but I cannot find a nice comfy bra in that size that looks good. So I'd love to Ideally be a C cup (if not smaller) Fingers crossed when I lose weight I'll loose boob hahaha My partner wont like it though!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly drop dead gorgeous, but even so I wouldn't change anything.

Maybe it's because I'm far older than many of the posters to this thread, but really it makes me sad to hear so many dissatisfied people. If people put the effort into accepting their bodies as they are and treating their bodies well, that they put into wishing they were different they'd be a lot happier and look a lot better too. Maybe spending time in India has where genuine disfigurement is a lot more common has made me slightly impatient with people who are dissatisfied with themselves but are basically perfectly normal looking.

I think this thread is nothing serious. I wouldn't take it to heart. Maybe do not read it if you do not want to read negativity. The thread title gives it away.