IN THE STRANGEST OF PLACES

Options
I am in the most strangest of places at the moment posting my comment! But I have something that truly needs to be heard. I joined in November 2011 and since then have been upset that I've had to measure, weigh and portion size my food, (but thanks to my MFP family have found better ways to do it.) THANK YOU to those who responded to that comment. I have also since then gained and lost a pound or two, fell off the success path and got back up again, but most importantly failed to log in a day, a few and more. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LOG IN AND PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR MFP. I just recently read a comment from my MFP sister (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TROOOPER & AMAZING WOMAN), Between her comment and my Summary message that read that I have logged in now for 5 days in a row, when I have actually been on here for a little over a month, made me realize that we need to be on here every single day, logging in, recording the truth and supporting our MFP. You never know who might need an encouraging word or a life line.We've all needed someone at some time, I don't care who you are or where you are in life! We need each other! We all know how it has been to have encouragement and support and to not have encouragement and support and WE ALL KNOW WHICH ONE FEELS BETTER! I was once asked the question, "Can you encourage someone through your discouragement?" and I almost said HE!! yes, but you get the picture. YES I CAN! IT'S WHAT I DO BEST, and in turn it lifts ME up. I don't have to know you in person to love you and whether you want to believe it or not, when you help someone next door, in your family or miles and miles away, THAT'S CALLED LOVE!!!!!!! I hope and pray that i have truly touched and inspired some souls, minds and hearts out there. Be encouraged and motivated to help and assist as much as you can and watch what comesback to you in return. I don't want to EVER miss the opportunity to make a difference in someones life I LOVE YOU ALL MFP FAMILY,and I vow to do my best and be the best at supporting you guys, new and old. (I didn't say young and old, even though that's include) :0) MUCH PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY IN EVERY SINGLE AREA OF YOUR LIFE NOW AND IN THE COMING YEAR AND YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!!