OMGosh I am BORED TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
And no I don't wanna eat a thing....I had a huge workout today....well not a heavy impact workout but did 6 miles on my Gazelle at a slow pace and burned 850 cals......yeah thats right I rock! So I am a little sleepy tonight, but bored bored bored bored.......my fiancee is at the bar busting heads tonight (he is a cooler) and I am just not interested in hanging at the bar with a bunch of drunks.......and I live far from all my girls or I would be out dancin right now.......Not whinin'......just bored.

:indifferent:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    Options
    And no I don't wanna eat a thing....I had a huge workout today....well not a heavy impact workout but did 6 miles on my Gazelle at a slow pace and burned 850 cals......yeah thats right I rock! So I am a little sleepy tonight, but bored bored bored bored.......my fiancee is at the bar busting heads tonight (he is a cooler) and I am just not interested in hanging at the bar with a bunch of drunks.......and I live far from all my girls or I would be out dancin right now.......Not whinin'......just bored.

:indifferent:
  • angelinaz
    Options
    So I went to your website--have seen you post before too!--and since you are sooooo bored tonight, why not put some of those creative juices together and write us up your recipe for success?!!!! You've lost 17 whole pounds!!! Yippeeeee!!! Share your secrets, girl! Soon you won't be bored, you'll be busy patting yourself on the back for a job well done and all of us will benefit!!!!!:smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    , why not put some of those creative juices together and:
    [/quote

and uh......]
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Still bored? Maybe you can help me lol I have 400 calories left over today. Should I eat them?
    I usually have calories leftover from the day after I exercise, should I eat those extra calories back?
    Just posting to ask anyone really lol I'm kinda bored too.
  • angelinaz
    Options
    Does peanut butter count as eating clean?!!!!

I am vegetarian and really looking for protein.... :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

natural no added sugar pb?
    heck ya....put in some "creative juices" and have aball with it!!!
  • sweetapplepi
    Options

natural no added sugar pb?
    heck ya....put in some "creative juices" and have aball with it!!!

Good to know, I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian because I'm not a huge fan of meal. Thanks for the top.
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Still bored? Maybe you can help me lol I have 400 calories left over today. Should I eat them?
    I usually have calories leftover from the day after I exercise, should I eat those extra calories back?

I don't eat my exercise calories. I do have my cals set to 1300, and if I am hungry I just have a snack.....I started here thinkin I had to give up so much, but actually once I learned that food was just food and that I didn't have to let it control me so much, I eat it if I want, make wise decisions and thats that. I don't eat junk food either. I am working on clean eating....all in due time. But I rarely go over 1300 and I workout 400-850 cals a day.......Oh and I am on IM with Myastyme alot during the day, she and I are neck in neck in the scale so we work together on goals....she is my Cardio monster in the morning....every morning she has already sent me a reminder to get off my as$ and workout.......

So I say don't eat em. Alot will argue, but that is whats worked for me and I am steadily losing weekly...
  • sweetapplepi
    Options

I don't eat my exercise calories. I do have my cals set to 1300, and if I am hungry I just have a snack.....I started here thinkin I had to give up so much, but actually once I learned that food was just food and that I didn't have to let it control me so much, I eat it if I want, make wise decisions and thats that. I don't eat junk food either. I am working on clean eating....all in due time. But I rarely go over 1300 and I workout 400-850 cals a day.......Oh and I am on IM with Myastyme alot during the day, she and I are neck in neck in the scale so we work together on goals....she is my Cardio monster in the morning....every morning she has already sent me a reminder to get off my as$ and workout.......

So I say don't eat em. Alot will argue, but that is whats worked for me and I am steadily losing weekly...

Thanks for the tip. I haven't been eating mine and just thought I would ask someone's opinion. Thanks for not making fun of me for asking lol It seems like a sill question, and I had never even thought to ask anyone. Thanks for the help! :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    Options

PB is really good for you, but like Dave said you have to make sure its natural. Its way better then sugary crap. We ave a whole foods market here and I LOVE IT! I cant always get there and I am just getting into the clean eating thing....but I think the answer you wanted is yes in can be.

:drinker:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options

PB is really good for you, but like Dave said you have to make sure its natural. Its way better then sugary crap. We ave a whole foods market here and I LOVE IT! I cant always get there and I am just getting into the clean eating thing....but I think the answer you wanted is yes in can be.

:drinker:

Oooo, gottta love whole foods!
  • sassiebritches
    Options

Thanks for the tip. I haven't been eating mine and just thought I would ask someone's opinion. Thanks for not making fun of me for asking lol It seems like a sill question, and I had never even thought to ask anyone. Thanks for the help! :smile:

There is alot of discussion of eating cals on this site. And I expect for people to come and birade me about saying I don't eat them, and well I don't care. I did it that way and lost 0, Zilch, ZIP...so I researched and found out a better way of doing things for myself and it does not include eating the exercise cals. If you are hungry, just eat.....eat healthy.....wise choices, not fudge cookies.......I will have grapes or fruit....or even sweet peas if I need a snack over my cals....but I never PUSH food in my face because I am told to.......now that I think about it I don't do ANYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT WAY!

YEEEHAWWWW I just got sassy with that last one!
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    Sassiebritches

You are a kick in the pants . . . I love reading your posts, they make me laugh and that is a wonderful gift.

I only have one more pound to get to my goal. I have been at it for one year. I also did not eat my exercise calories. The only exception was if I did a really hard workout I would eat a few hundred more on those days.