HALFWAY - LOST 60POUND IN 6MONTHS

Options
My Journey start on middle of July, Saw picture of me look bigger than other. its like shuddered my body and realised enough is enough times to change

47931_152360081458632_100000539234519_366583_6310432_n-1.jpg

These picture I hated looking at but I never realised how bigger I look, Saw holiday picture changed my lifestyle. I couldn't have done it without awesome support of My MPF included beautiful women who were such amazing inspiration and motivation also my supporter (OneBryteSmile & MrsMofasa)

This picture before (20th April 2011 Highest Weight 252lbs - I was lose the motivate on loss weight track) I started MPF on 27th July 2011, started weight 239lbs
During currently weight 187lbs

I have done gym for 90min, 30DS(Oct 11), Ripped in 30 (Dec 11) and Killer Bun & Thigh (Jan 12) and eat 1,200 to 1,500 calorie

[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/alice96_2007/loss weight picture/DSCN1720-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/alice96_2007/loss weight picture/DSCN1719-1.jpg[/img]

I had not complete my goal target - 47lbs to go

(FYI - If you send me friend requests, please send the message the reason otherwise I will decline without message also with no profile picture)

Replies

• leannelately
    leannelately Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!! Congrats on your progress so far. :-)
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Holy crap! You look great! Keep it up :happy:
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You are my inspiration Alice. You are a beautiful woman and you have accomplished so much already. The sky's the limit for you. I'm so very proud of you.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    you are so pretty! Even when you weigh more. Congrats and keep up the great work girlie. I think Im going to take progress shots. What a great motivation.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your progress is amazing!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ;) im so glad we are taking this journey together. You look fabulous and your doing so well woohooo im over here clapping for you girl cause I am so proud of you. Keep your head up queen don't ever let anyone tell you that you cant do it, YOU CAN, YOU HAVE, AND YOU STILL ARE. Go Girl! now walk it out lol
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ;) im so glad we are taking this journey together. You look fabulous and your doing so well woohooo im over here clapping for you girl cause I am so proud of you. Keep your head up queen don't ever let anyone tell you that you cant do it, YOU CAN, YOU HAVE, AND YOU STILL ARE. Go Alice! Go Alice! now walk it out lol
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    my back pic before 26th july to now

[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/alice96_2007/loss weight picture/DSCN1726-1.jpg[/img]
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! Good Job, I bet is was a lot of hard work.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Keep up the serious work, the result will come if you stay on the track :-)
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Way to go!
  • meeshka902
    Options
    :smile: -great
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Wow. You are seriously an inspiration. Just amazing!!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Wow really that is amazing!!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    YOu are doing sooooooo great!!! Wow!
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing!! You look fabulous and I'm so happy for you!! Keep on running!!!!! :-)
  • bumbalo
    Options
    wow thats awesome hope I look like that soon!
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Look look amazing! FABULOUS! Keep it up :-)
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    wow girl you look beautiful! before as well, but now, even more so :) keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!