It's 2:15 AM!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I guess I should go to bed but I am just so darned hooked on MFP. I read the threads, then I go to play some free online games (I am hooked on FLIPWORDS) then I come back to MFP! It's a viscous cycle, make it stop!!!!!

I want to go to bed but I don't want to. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    I guess I should go to bed but I am just so darned hooked on MFP. I read the threads, then I go to play some free online games (I am hooked on FLIPWORDS) then I come back to MFP! It's a viscous cycle, make it stop!!!!!

Memaw
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Memaw
    I'm still up with you:tongue:
  • memaw66
    Options
    I know I need to go to bed but for some strange reason I just don't want to !

Why are you still up? What time is it where you are?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I know I need to go to bed but for some strange reason I just don't want to !

Why are you still up? What time is it where you are?
    same time zone here, I'm the Midwest

hm, I had gone to bed, was reading, remembered I wanted to send a friend some info in an email...turned it back on...and the rest is history. I was reading my mail on here and poof, next thing I know I was on the message boards.

But my eyes are beginning to close so I think it won't be much longer..:tongue::laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Yeah, my neck and back are saying "Uh, Memaw, we think you should take us to bed now, it's been a long day!".

I think I shall turn in.

Good night.

Memaw
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :yawn:
    Yeah, my neck and back are saying "Uh, Memaw, we think you should take us to bed now, it's been a long day!".

I think I shall turn in.

Good night.

Memaw
    nighty night Sweetie:flowerforyou: