Options
Good morning all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 50 year old labor and delivery nurse. I had gastric bypass in 2001 and lost only about 50 pounds of which i have regained 15. I just got dischaged from the hospital 2 days ago with a heart scare. I really need to lose more weight and get off the diabetes med my doctor just started me on. I'm hoping that the tracking here and also the support will help me reach my goals.

Replies

• becky47
    Options
    Good morning all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 50 year old labor and delivery nurse. I had gastric bypass in 2001 and lost only about 50 pounds of which i have regained 15. I just got dischaged from the hospital 2 days ago with a heart scare. I really need to lose more weight and get off the diabetes med my doctor just started me on. I'm hoping that the tracking here and also the support will help me reach my goals.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will definitely find all the support and motivation you need here.Good luck with your weight loss journey.You can do this !!:smile::love:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Smiley%2520face.png
    Welcome. Sorry to hear about your heart scare, but you've come to the right place for awesome support and great weight loss tools. Enjoy the journey.
  • loser4real
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a ton of info and support here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey.