OT: I picked up all the little pieces and moving on today

Options
I had a major meltdown yesterday and was crying for over 2 hours. I actually had to leave work because I just couldnt even function. I recently was seperated and just the black hole of my future and all the responsibility I have placed on my shoulders (new place tolive, finances etc) is daunting. I have not worked out in 3 days and have not cared about logging or my caloric intake. This is the first I have acted like this in 2 months. My ex took the kids last night so I got to veg and then get a good nights sleep without the kids so today I feel physically better. I just hope emotionally I can feel better. Any support appreciated!!!

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I had a major meltdown yesterday and was crying for over 2 hours. I actually had to leave work because I just couldnt even function. I recently was seperated and just the black hole of my future and all the responsibility I have placed on my shoulders (new place tolive, finances etc) is daunting. I have not worked out in 3 days and have not cared about logging or my caloric intake. This is the first I have acted like this in 2 months. My ex took the kids last night so I got to veg and then get a good nights sleep without the kids so today I feel physically better. I just hope emotionally I can feel better. Any support appreciated!!!
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey there,
    You are allowed some downtime. Take it one day at a time, it will get better! Take care of yourself and things will fall into place. I will be thinking of you and your family.
    Remember to keep smiling :happy:
    Denny
  • chelseachick
    Options
    Oh girl - you're going through a very rough time - remember to be kind to yourself - you can do it - take it slow - be good to you. Its ok to feel ovewhelmed every once in awhile and to cry a river. Just try and remember when you feel like that it won't always be this way and that you will get through it. Having gone through a similar situation myself i found when i had the energy for nothing else sometime a slow walk - the fresh air and slow pace - just helped me to get recentered. Buy yourself a nice bunch of fresh flowers too! They may help you feel better. I find looking at simple beauty helps sooth the soul. hugs
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!:flowerforyou:
    It was probably good that you had a good cry and then a good night's sleep. Your body needed that release. Take one day at a time. You can do this!!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Jen
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    :heart: big hugs to you:heart: i hope you're extra kind to yourself during this tough time. we'll all be thinking good things for you :heart: :heart: