Skinnytaste.com

Options
I just found this website and it looks AMAZING! I cant wait to try some of the recipes out!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Replies

• sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've made a few of her recipes and they are good. Let me know what you try and how you like it.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've made a few of these and they are fabulous!
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have made LOTS of her recipes and my family has loved every single one of them!!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    Oh wow, those do look like delicious recipes!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Great site!:drinker:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Love that site. Pumpkin sherbert is the bomb. You might also want to look at 3 fat chicks .com
  • leannelately
    leannelately Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've made a few of her recipes and they were all delicious.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just made the sausage & mushroom strata for Christmas breakfast and everyone liked it. Nice size serving for under 250 calories
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    The Asian Glaze Chicken is really good (i've also substituted the drumsticks for chicken breast)
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I made her 51 calorie snickerdoodles for Christmas on the Tuesday before-hand, and they were gone within two days, so I had to make another batch for Christmas on Christmas Eve. That batch was gone the day after Christmas. None of my family are on "diets" or eating healthy at all what-so-ever, and they loved them! I haven't tried a lot of other things, but the ones I did try were great too!
  • msjamartin
    Options
    I've made many of these recipes in all categories. Great site, great food and you don't have to tell anyone it is healthy if you don't want as they will love it.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Love this website!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Her recipes are absolutely delicious.

One of my personal favorites is the Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili. It's super easy to make and mega tasty.
  • Bookie
    Bookie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I am definitely going to try some of these out :smile:
  • kamhap2003
    Options
    Her recipes are absolutely delicious.

One of my personal favorites is the Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili. It's super easy to make and mega tasty.

ooh! going to have to try that one!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am totally a "comfort cook". So one of my goals this year is to learn to cook great food, but lighter and healthier. Thanks for sharing this site. I look forward to checking it out.
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This looks great. Thank you for posting this. I do recipe planning for a week at a time, and I used four recipes from this site for this week. I appreciate the link!
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    love that website!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love the site. The food is amazing. I have made several and can't wait to make more.
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!