Keep it Coming! <3

Options
Hi Guys,
I can't believe how supportive everyone is being on this site!:) I almost want to trade in my FB friends for all of you!!!! This is my impression in just 48 hours of being on here! Keep the friend requests coming! :) You guys are awesome and amazing! I will need extra support this weekend. Let me know where I can also support! Thanks!

Replies

• BrandiLynn8064
    Options
    You're welcome:) I'll need some support this weekend too! There's going to be a lot of drinking going on!
  • MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    just link your FB page with this one so when you make progress or post on here all of your friends on FB can see, thats what i do and i get support on both sites.....
  • Seamoan87
    Options
    You're welcome:) I'll need some support this weekend too! There's going to be a lot of drinking going on!

I second this. Lol the fight tonight at the bar.
  • JRoselee
    JRoselee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I better not even think about the weekend and begin on Tuesday, when I return to work otherwise I will make myself crazy. but I will exercise.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and never stop logging.:heart:
  • beautyatanysize10
    Options
    I feel the same way! It's so nice to get encouraging words from people who are going through the same thing you're going through. For some reason I wouldn't even dare tell my fb friends I'm trying to lose weight lol
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    we all in the same boat/yacht:bigsmile:
  • kminnucci
    kminnucci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need help too. Just started today, why wait till monday right.
  • dfbias
    dfbias Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am just trying to get motivated to start on sunday no use fooling myself into believing that during my winter break i am going to start dieting but i will track even though i know i am going to be over just to try and get in the swing of things again oh but i did exercise a little this week but come sunday its on i am going to need you all to
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. This site is really great. I've learned a lot and everyone is so nice and supportive. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! It's so nice to get encouraging words from people who are going through the same thing you're going through. For some reason I wouldn't even dare tell my fb friends I'm trying to lose weight lol

Oh I know!!!!!!!!! I agree!!!!!!!!