How Do You Like Your Eggs?

Just curious... Scrambled, fried hard, over medium, over easy, sunny side up, poached, etc, etc.

My favorite way is over medium so the edges if the yolk are just beginning to set, but most of the yolk is still runny. mmm What I wouldn't give to have a good over medium egg right now, but I'm prego, so that's a no go.

Replies

• alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Either hard boiled or over medium are my favorites. I like over medium for the same reason you mentioned. I have two eggs of some fashion almost every day.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Over medium or over easy. I can't stand them hard boiled for some reason the texture bugs he then.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Either hard boiled or over medium are my favorites. I like over medium for the same reason you mentioned. I have two eggs of some fashion almost every day.

I used to eat them over easy, but the little ring of runny whites just got to me too much! My husband, daughter, and I go through a lot of eggs too. We buy them at least 2 dozen at a time.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    over easy with toast to dip in the yolks.... or scrambled with some ketchup on top. YUM!!!!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Unfertilized!

Just kidding :wink:

I like mine over medium, or scrambled. When I scramble them, I like to use one whole egg and one egg white. I made a killer b-fast burrito with scrambled eggs in it this morning - la tortilla factory makes 100 cal wraps with 13g of fiber! Yumm!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    any way! i love me some huevitos!!!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    scrambled with a bunch of tomatoes in it and pepper.
    or hard boiled
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    ....wrapped inside a tortilla with some bacon! :drinker:
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    fried.. or i crack them over some mushrooms and tomatoes and stir it all around!
  • Over easy on wheat toast please :wink:
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Deviled

Omelets with mushrooms, green peppers, onions and good cheddar

Lobster benedict mmmmmmmmmmmm:love:
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    over easy with toast to dip in the yolks.... or scrambled with some ketchup on top. YUM!!!!

First part only! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I love them almost any way you can cook them. But I generally order them over easy.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Poached, on buttered toast with a little salt & pepper. I would have this as my "death row" meal.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    (1) over easy with oatmeal, cheese, and hot sauce, (2) scrambled w/ cheese, onions, and sausage, (3) scrambled into a breakfast burrito, and (4) made into egg salad in a wrap
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member

Yes! Yum! Also love whipping up a great omelet. NOM!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Omelet, fried hard, or scrambled. It depends on what I'm in the mood for.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Egg White omelet with tomato and spinach, a slice of low fat swiss on low carb, low cal bread.:drinker:
  • jjpe
    jjpe Posts: 28 Member
    I have 5 kids, my youngest is just 1 and I
    have never heard eggs were a no no while pregnant.

My favorite way is also over med.
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Somewhere between over easy and over medium. I like it runny, but I like the outside part cooked.

Yum, I'm having some tomorrow morning, thanks!