Kicked out of Olive Garden? Perhaps.

Options
ginandtonica
ginandtonica Posts: 54 Member
Having dinner w my hubbys family tonight. All well and good except his cousin's asshat of a husband is going to be there. He makes some sort of sneaky, subtle, snarky comment about my weight or how I look every time we see him. Every.Single.Time. My husband has even talked to him about it. At my largest, I was a size 12, by the way. I swear to God if he makes a fat joke or comments on how many breadsitcks I eat ( I plan on having as many as I feel like, btw) I will punch him in the throat with one of my new kick *kitten* kickboxing moves. So if any of you hear on the news about a woman getting kicked out of the Olive Garden,it was me and he had it coming.

Replies

• Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :heart: I'll make sure to look for you in the news tomorrow! ;)

Maybe next comment, you make the comment, "I've been working on my weight, why haven't you been working on that [___________] attitude of yours?
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.

I know the feeling of Family being A-holes.

We went to my fathers 60th birthday at a family restaurant (Childrens menu etc) with my twins.

Daughter 1 sat colouring in. Daughter 2 was crying as she was hungry. We calmed her down and then she had a bit of a wimper. Old croney (lady in her 70's) complained to the manager about the noise in a "Family" restaurant and we were asked to leave by the manager.

We packed my twins up my wife and I stood up to be greeted with a set of house keys and to be told there was some bread and soup in the kitchen cupboards at my parents.

They stayed to have their dinner with my sister. Other way round I would have been one out all out.

I can understand your pain and wish i could offer you advice on how to deal with it. Here if you need to vent and you can be safe in the knowledge you are not alone with A-hole families.

Good luck and enjoy the food. I love olive garden. Sadly the nearest one is 5,000 miles away. Send me some bread sticks and chicken and gnocci soup please ;o)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dude... you should shank him. What a total douche! Enjoy your breadsticks.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

You could shank him WITH a breadstick!
  • jwalker30
    Options
    I think there's always a Limb on the family tree we like to cut off, but i guess you have to deal with them b/c their family. Good luck
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

No no Lizzy Thats a waste of a perfectly good breadstick mmmmm breadstick
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Love it. You get him girl.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck love, knock his block off….lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Just smile and accidentally drop your soup in his lap.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Toss some of the peppers from the salad in his face, burn his eyes. *kitten*.
  • bflicker11
    Options

LOVE THIS!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    kick him in the special place.
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.

I know the feeling of Family being A-holes.

We went to my fathers 60th birthday at a family restaurant (Childrens menu etc) with my twins.

Daughter 1 sat colouring in. Daughter 2 was crying as she was hungry. We calmed her down and then she had a bit of a wimper. Old croney (lady in her 70's) complained to the manager about the noise in a "Family" restaurant and we were asked to leave by the manager.

We packed my twins up my wife and I stood up to be greeted with a set of house keys and to be told there was some bread and soup in the kitchen cupboards at my parents.

They stayed to have their dinner with my sister. Other way round I would have been one out all out.

I can understand your pain and wish i could offer you advice on how to deal with it. Here if you need to vent and you can be safe in the knowledge you are not alone with A-hole families.

Good luck and enjoy the food. I love olive garden. Sadly the nearest one is 5,000 miles away. Send me some bread sticks and chicken and gnocci soup please ;o)

This story really ticked me off. Not only would we leave, too, we would tell the Manager that we will never eat there again, I would personally walk up to that lady and say, "Who do you think is going to wipe your a** when you can't? Someone's kid." What a rude person.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    If you share a bread stick, I'll help you kick his a$s
  • jimmyz19
    jimmyz19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will be sure to watch KOMO the next couple of days, LOL. Hope you have a great night at dinner.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

In the eye
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    I would have kicked his *kitten* a long time ago....go get him! I'm here cheering you on :drinker:
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options

Love this. Totally agree he is a first class a---hole. Enjoy the bread sticks and salad. They are my faves at OG.
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just remember... you are losing weight... he will always be a D***head! Enjoy those breadsticks... mmmmm
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Punch him in the throat regardless.