Why I love MFP

Options
shellyc7182
shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
Because I can talk *kitten* about my coworkers and they'll never see it! I'm friends with them on Facebook, so that's out.

How bout you? Why do you love MFP so much?

Replies

• jwalker30
    Options
    lol, know the feeling about facebook
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Because my friends here are generally funnier than my facebook feed.

But you know, I'm always worried that one of my co-workers will get an MFP account!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Because you meet people all-around the world and can visit them, hang out with them and workout. These people are the same all-around ..At least for me I have met at least 8 of my pals...Never thought I could Love so many Men & Women....

OH and all the awesome compliments...Your friends would never tell you this many times how good you look..:laugh: :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds met a ton of gorgeous women and avoid actually working. What's not to love?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My friends. :smile:

The ladies are HOT too. :smokin:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)
  • shellyc7182
    Options
    avoid actually working

This!!! I've done NOTHING at work all day long...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

where are these topless women you speak of!?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    because every time i think i can't do it, i have a whole list of people who know i can.

and when i'm feeling frisky, those people understand and keep me from saying such things aloud at improper times.

if i have a question or complaint that only other serious fitness minded persons would understand, there's a network here.

what would i do without my fan club?

it's extremely resourceful and though it might look as though i'm texting, i'm really logging my food, water, exercise, etc.

if it weren't for mfp, i never would have met the Stacers, or any of the other lovely people that i've come to adore.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

I miss all the good stuff, Kicking Rock, ****!

Thats is the women, not the men!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

In the early days of groups it was full nudes *LOL*
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

I knew I joined this to late , Damnit!!!!!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

I knew I joined this to late , Damnit!!!!!!

HAHA! ^^ THIS
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I find support on here I can't get anywhere else. I have random strangers on here who I have grown to love as friends. It's the only thing that has successfully kept me on my journey.

Plus, I love finding new exercise and food ideas!

:)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love because of all of my fab friends and the support they give me. Love them all.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Because I can talk *kitten* about my coworkers and they'll never see it! I'm friends with them on Facebook, so that's out.

Haha, I do the same thing :) And because MFP friends actually care when you meet your weightloss goals. Most "real life" friends could give two ****s.
  • shellyc7182
    Options

Haha, I do the same thing :) And because MFP friends actually care when you meet your weightloss goals. Most "real life" friends could give two ****s.

Exactly! I put a 15.5 lb loss on Facebook and everybody wanted to know what I was "taking," as in what pills!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This place and the beautiful people in it ,that I proudly call my friends, let me know that I CAN do this... that there will always be someone there that understands what I'm going through and they show me that I can get past it and keep going.

The friendships I have made here are with some of the most amazing people I've ever known and I don't know how I've made it this far in life without them but, I'm so glad I don't have to go on without them!!!

The laughter and the positivity that flows from everyone here... why the hell wouldn't I love this place.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I love it, because it doesn't have 100 games that people play, and people actually notice your real posts and give feed back.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    -50lbs and you guys actually care :drinker: