Need some support!

Options
Hi everyone,

So this is my first time actively using myfitness pal and I need some support in my weight loss! I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds in total which doesn't sound that much but is going to be a big struggle for me! I am a massive Jillian Michael's dvd fan and currently do them about 3 times a week (looking to do 5/6 times from now on) so going to cut my diet a lot so hopefully I'll be able to lose it all by about March. That's my aim. Anyone looking to do something similar and fancy some support?

Thanks! xx

Replies

• nicd100
    Options
    Hi, I want to lost about 15-20lbs. I exercise fairly regularly, eat healthy meals but far too much snacking on the wrong food.
    So my aim is to be more consistent and challenging with the exercise and cut down on snacking (can't cut out naughty food completely though!!).
    Good luck & lets support each other :smile:
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have a lot more weight to shed than you, but am happy to help anyone. Feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • anshaw03
    anshaw03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ultimately, I'd like to lose around 20-30 pounds (depends on how much my body shape changes)...I'm trying to work out at least 4 times a week and stay with a pretty moderate diet. I'd love to be 20 lbs down by April 1st!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I lost around 60 but I would like to lose 20 more and it is getting harder. Feel free to friend me.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am working on my last 15 to 20 pounds, feel free to add me!!!