Not new to the site, but been MIA for a few months...

Options
It's that time of the year when we start making plans for the new one. I joined MFP in August of 2010 when I had already lost about 80 lbs on my own. My whole story is on my profile, though I need to tweak it a bit. It's kinda depressing reading that as I type because I had lost a total of about 115 lbs before I stopped. What caused me to stop is that I lost my job in May 2011 and was unemployed for 3 months. Thankfully, I started a new job in August but adjusting to the new job took it's toll and made me lazier. Picking up easy dinners on the way home, etc. It's such a vicious cycle. Knowing that I beat it once before and watching myself slowly fall back in. I don't wanna :( LOL. All the size 18s I had bought myself are now too small...my size 20s are getting tight...and I don't really have much bigger than that. At my largest, I was a 28 and while I donated a lot of those clothes, I still have some, but they are still too big (and why would I want to put them back on?).

ANYWAY, my 30th birthday is 5/21/12 and I am determined to reach Onederland by then. I haven't been there since high school and I'm 40 lbs away. I'm looking for some new, awesome, supportive friends who may be in situation similar to what I was in (or am currently in) because I can totally relate and I love to support and follow journeys! You can never have too much support! :):flowerforyou: