I did two workouts today

Options
I'm normally a total slug on Saturdays, but today I did Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout video, and I ran two miles on the treadmill. I really never used a treadmill that much before, but my brother had one collecting dust in his garage so I decided to see how much I could do. It surprised me how much of a workout it really is.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm normally a total slug on Saturdays, but today I did Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout video, and I ran two miles on the treadmill. I really never used a treadmill that much before, but my brother had one collecting dust in his garage so I decided to see how much I could do. It surprised me how much of a workout it really is.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good for u:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good going! The treadmill can be fun. I add arms and walk with an 'attitude'! Even at the gym...hard to not swing it when Baby Got Back is banging in my ear!!

Someone asked me what kind of work out I was doing, cuz I burned a lot of cals.:laugh: I said J's Fat Blaster!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Good morning all,
    good job GTOgirl, Sat can be so hard to get motivated, I wish I had a treadmil, but I live in southern Cal and live right next door to a park so I just can't find a good enough excuse to put out the money, but I'd love to have one for days like today. I am waiting for my "night owl" family to get out of bed so I can get out there for my run. I can't leave until someone gets up to care for the little one. I got new running shoes yesterday and I am dieing to try them out. I am hoping to get over 2 miles today. I really feel like the food diary is helping me, for last nights snack , I normally would have eaten a yogurt and granola," and thought I was doing great" but because I knew I was too close to my limit I just ate carrot sticks and made it through the evening. saved myself over 200 calories. yea!!!!!! this is the best I've felt in the 8 weeks since I started. and also 76 days without a cigarette.

:drinker: But I'll never give up my coffee, thank heavens I like mine black!!!!

157032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!
    Good job. :drinker: :drinker:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    thanks sgflyinhi.......my new shoes are great. I added an extra 1/4 mile to my run and my feet feel great. love the new Nike pegasis. have a good day all.

157032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary