First 20 lost!

Hi Everyone :flowerforyou:

I lost my first 20 pounds! :drinker: :glasses: :smokin: :bigsmile: It's been 9 weeks and I'm 2 pounds ahead of the goal of 2 pounds a week. :drinker: :glasses: :smokin: :bigsmile:

I got a long way to go, and I have a good start. Almost have reached the first goal.

Why do you not weigh the least on official weigh in day? :explode: I weighed 204 all week except for today! I cannot wait for the day that I break the 200 mark and I'm back in the 100's. It's just 5 pounds away... maybe two weeks or so.

Replies

• Hi Everyone :flowerforyou:

I lost my first 20 pounds! :drinker: :glasses: :smokin: :bigsmile: It's been 9 weeks and I'm 2 pounds ahead of the goal of 2 pounds a week. :drinker: :glasses: :smokin: :bigsmile:

I got a long way to go, and I have a good start. Almost have reached the first goal.

Why do you not weigh the least on official weigh in day? :explode: I weighed 204 all week except for today! I cannot wait for the day that I break the 200 mark and I'm back in the 100's. It's just 5 pounds away... maybe two weeks or so.
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Yes! That is awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Awesome...congrats!!! Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Wow, 20lbs,Wonderful! you must look diffrent? What do the people who know say?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    CONGRATS!:flowerforyou:
  • Wow, 20lbs,Wonderful! you must look diffrent? What do the people who know say?

Last night, one person made a comment that my face looked thinner. Everyone is encouraging, but not many comments on how different I look.

Thanks everybody!:glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Well....look at YOU!! You are melting away before our very eyes!!

Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    That is so cool. We can party ln446723.gif
  • What does your diet consist of?
  • You go girl!! That is great!
  • Awesome job! Good luck on the next 5 lb mark! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!