Any one else doing CLX(Chalean Extreme)?

I love it...probably my favorite workout ever, I like it better than turbo-fire! I am on my second week about to start the third week!

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Yes, I am! I am with you....it is my favorite! Chalean is awesome. I have Turbo Fire but it is a little too intense for me. If anyone wants to make an offer on this set message me. It is like new and I am ready to let go of it.

Push play!:wink:
  • Tried ChaLean a month ago but didn't like it after a couple days. Started it again this week and have a totally different opinion on it. It's kicking my butt and giving me a great workout. Guess having a positive opinion has made a huge difference!
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    I've just started - done day two today. Hoping it gets some quick results as I have christmas weight to budge!!

Seems OK so far - but worried it could get much harder.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Tried ChaLean a month ago but didn't like it after a couple days. Started it again this week and have a totally different opinion on it. It's kicking my butt and giving me a great workout. Guess having a positive opinion has made a huge difference!
    That's how I felt the first time I tried it. Now I LOVE it and wish I hadn't given up on it so fast. I am kicking myself thinking how much stronger and more tone I would be if I hadn't quit it so fast. I would've been close to finished and getting ready for round 2 if I had stuck with it---but since I quit I am now just starting the "push" month (month 2).

I thought she was annoying at first, all upbeat and smiles all the time. But that's probably because I am a Jillian Michaels fan and she is a total and complete opposite. With that said, I think you are right---you have to have a positive opinion when trying something new. Especially if you have never "trained" with that particular trainer. I can now say I love Chalean's positive attitude, AND I love Jillian's pushy attitude.