Just Got a Wii and Need Game/Workout Idea's Please

Options
Hey there,
My hubby bought me a Wii for Christmas and I have been out of the loop for about a month or so for one
reason or another and plan on starting back Jan 1st before i have surgery Feb 1st. At any rate I already have
several games for the Wii for exercise such as Wii Fit, Wii Sport and Fit n Six and i will be getting the Balance
Board for it pretty soon.

I would just like to know some other games that are good for exercising/burning calories usine the Wii.
Thanks

Replies

• carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Love the Just Dance games and they burn a lot of calories. Zumba for Wii, too.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I recently bought Zumba 2 for my Wii and LOVE IT! I get an awesome burn doing this workout! I also have Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape that I like as well!
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Golds Gym Cardio workout game. Its a boxing game. Its soooo much fun, you get stronger, and you can feel the burn and you sweat!!! :) I miss my wii and my boxing game
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit plus, Just dance 2 (I want just dance 3) and zumba. My favorite is Just dance 2. I would like to get the biggest loser game and a few other dance games :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I like the Just Dance games.. a lot of fun!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I like Just Dance and the Biggest Loser. I have Zumba but haven't really gotten into it.
  • macd40
    macd40 Posts: 14
    Options
    Just Dance and Wii Active....awesome!!
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Im going to look for zumba.. just bought the JM 30 day blast.. going to start today.. thanks for all the Wii Idea's Ive been wondering about them.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea's everyone!!