TURBO FIRE - Anyone NOT like it??

Options
Everyone that uses it on MFP seems to LOVE it - there are thousands of you! I am considering purchasing it on Monday and am afraid it won't work for me. Is it really that good?

Are you losing weight or inches or both?

Replies

• mrsStgo
    mrsStgo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It works. I didnt lose a lot of weight when I completed my first round, I did tone up. Prior to doing TF I did a round of Chalean Extreme so it couldve been a combination of the two exercises. Im currently working out with kettle bells and am really enjoying the workouts.
    It will work if you stick with it. Whats great is it comes with the schedule and a menu. I love this because it takes the guess work out of everything.
  • Jazzmini
    Jazzmini Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started turbo fire and I absolutely love it. Sometimes the choreography can be kinda hard at first, but I think it'll become easier as I go along with the program. It's really high energy and I feel amazing after doing the workout! I think you should try it out.

You could always return it if you don't like it, right?
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I definitely like if not love TurboFire. I did most of one round but decided I wanted a little more resistance/weight training in my program so I am doing a TurboFire/Chalene Extreme hybrid program. I did lose weight but mostly lost inches with TF. Chalene keeps you motivated through the workouts. And i do agree the choreography is challenging at first but once you get it you can work harder at burning calories up like crazy.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I was debating which beachbody program to start because I've done videos from all of them. I recorded my calories burned using a hrm while trying out the videos and was surprised to find that my biggest burn was from all tf workouts. I was going to do p90x but changed my mind and am starting tf soon. At first it pissed me off trying to learn the moves but it gets easier.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    The moves frustrated me at the beginning - I'm not that coordinated and she moves so quick! With the New to Class option I was able to get most of the sequences down to where I don't have to watch as closely anymore. Chalene is very motivating and the music is great. It's intense and a great calorie burn for sure! I'm only a few weeks in and don't follow the schedule exactly (I mix in other DVDs and gym workouts) but I'm finding my stamina much higher than before I started. I think my favorite is definitely the HIIT - the high intensity interval training - she pushes you to your max for about a minute and then you rest. I hate her for making me push myself but feel great when it's over!