If you've been watching the national news...

Options
Angela_2_Oh
Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
Or the Today Show, Good Morning America, or Nancy Grace, you've probably seen a story about a missing toddler from my neck of the woods.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45830323/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Today, the police officially changed the status of the case from a missing persons investigation to a criminal case.

I have a heavy heart tonight.

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    :( This story is so sad....I hope they can bring Ayla home ..
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    What a horrible time of the year for this to happen. My heart goes out the all the loved ones.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    so sad. i watched the interview with her mom yesterday on Today and my heart goes out to the family.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options
    Sadly, I don't believe she is alive. I have been having horrible nightmares about this case since we found out she was missing.

It's hard; I lived less than a mile from this house for years. I have close friends with small children literally a stone's throw away. The community has come together in the search for Ayla, but all signs point to a strong possibility that this poor little girl is no longer with us.
  • christine24t
    Options
    Sadly, I don't believe she is alive. I have been having horrible nightmares about this case since we found out she was missing.

It's hard; I lived less than a mile from this house for years. I have close friends with small children literally a stone's throw away. The community has come together in the search for Ayla, but all signs point to a strong possibility that this poor little girl is no longer with us.

As sad as it is, I have the same feeling too. Do you think the father is involved?
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options
    I don't know. I hope not, but that house is tiny. If he was in the house I find it hard to believe he didn't see or hear anything, if someone else did something to her or took her.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I don't know. I hope not, but that house is tiny. If he was in the house I find it hard to believe he didn't see or hear anything, if someone else did something to her or took her.

That is very true. I live in a house that small, and I hear everything, every door opening, every footstep.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options
    True.

Everyone here is up in arms about this case. I hope they find her soon; no one will feel safe until we know what happened.