Just dance 3 or Zumba 2????

Options
2»

Replies

• cardiogirl1970
    cardiogirl1970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have both for the fun factor just dance for the cal burning zumba but both are good and fun and both break you out in a sweat, enjoy :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at both so am glad I found this thread! I am more focused on fun ways to burn lots of calories so think I'm going to get Zumba 2. I have a HRM so will use that for calories burned. I have the Zumba DVDs and they are great but get repetitive and I need more variety. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences!
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I got Just Dance 3 for Christmas and I love it!! It's a lot of fun and my daughter enjoys picking out the songs and dancing with me. I log it under dance. I haven't tried Zumba 2.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    inmy opinion i prefer just dance 3 - becuase i enjoy dancing along to song and that. but zumba 2 tell you calories burnt at the end of each song :)

i would personally get just dance 3 and buy yourself a cheap HRM.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    kinect +a good HRM :laugh:

:drinker:
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ive recently bought just dance 3 and i think its amazingg :D

Im not entirely sure how many calories are burnt but i promise you you`l sweat and ENJOY. I find myself playing it everyday

xx
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance, Just Dance 2 & 3.. Personally I love JD2 & JD3... JD3 is extremely fun..
  • michelefloyd
    Options
    I have Just Dance 1, 2 but not 3, and Zumba 1, 2. Zumba 2 is by far my favorite. Since I began 5 days ago (at a very slow pace, mind you) I've lost 7 pounds total. The weight loss went up then dove down and now is going slower (so far.) That's probably mostly water weight, as they say, but the results have inspired me to keep at it every day.

Day 1 - 18 minutes
    Day 2 - 16 minutes (I started doing the songs instead of practicing the steps)
    Day 3 - 19 minutes (short class, I forget which intensity)
    Day 4 - 45 minutes (medium class, medium intensity)

Anyone want to do a challenge?

Oops, I really meant to say my weight itself went up then dove down. Anyway, good news is I have kept the 7 pounds off so far.