YAY! :D

Okay so today in the mail I got a 20% gift card for American Eagle so I went shopping for new jeans,
and I fit into a size...FOUR! A size FOUR! EEEEEEEE! That's a big difference from the size 14 of two winters ago :bigsmile: I am very, very happy right now :bigsmile:

Replies

• Okay so today in the mail I got a 20% gift card for American Eagle so I went shopping for new jeans,
    and I fit into a size...FOUR! A size FOUR! EEEEEEEE! That's a big difference from the size 14 of two winters ago :bigsmile: I am very, very happy right now :bigsmile:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    OMG, I happy for you a 4 a 4!!
  • Ain't it the best when that happens?!?!?! Yeah - way to go!!!!!
  • Jimminie crickets! Good for you!!! That's sooo awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is awesome, I have never wore a 4 in my whole entire life. You are doing great.
  • thank you :bigsmile: i was excited
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    wow! a 4! That's awesome!! I tried on an 8 yesterday and it fit, I was elated!! I can only imagine how great FOUR feels!! Nice work!:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    good for you! it's great when you can see your hard work pay off--espec since you've been at it for so long. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    that is great WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!