Belly Dance Workout DVDs

Options
I'm thinking about trying some but I don't know which one to get! I'm looking into Belly Dancing Fitness For Weight Loss Featuring Rania DVD collection & the Shimmy collection. What do you suggest? What are your favorite belly dance workout DVDs?

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but if you go on amazon/walmart or any website there may be reviews from users

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_16?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=belly+dance+workout&sprefix=belly+dance+work

-like here
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but if you go on amazon/walmart or any website there may be reviews from users

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_16?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=belly+dance+workout&sprefix=belly+dance+work

-like here

I've been looking on Amazon & there are great reviews but I just wanted to see what fitness pals say.

Thanks in advance to everyone!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing is fun. I haven't exercise to my belly dancing workouts in a while. I have the following belly dance workouts by the following instructors: I've gotten my workouts from Amazon, expect for one the one that I have by Dolphina. Her workout was the first belly dance workout that I have bought. You can view the instructors workouts on Collagevideo.com or Youtube. And buy them on Amazon.

1. Rania

2. Neon (She has instructional workouts). This is the one that I have. I have gotten my other ones, before I have gotten this one. I just wanted an instructional workout. Bellydance: First Steps - step-by-step belly dance instruction & 2 hours of non-stop practice for Total Beginners

3. Neena and Veena

4. Dance Off the Inches: Fat Burning Belly Dance. Instructor: Kili Marti. This is a fun workout. It's Belly dancing and Bollywood.
    Here's the Collagevideo.com link. http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/dance-off-the-inches-fat-burning-belly-dance-7966

5. Suhaila Salimpour

6. Dolphina

I know you are looking for Belly Dance workouts, but if I can suggest you look into the Island Girl Dance Fitness Workouts, do so. These Hula workouts are fun too. You can view the workouts on Youtube.
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing is fun. I haven't exercise to my belly dancing workouts in a while. I have the following belly dance workouts by the following instructors: I've gotten my workouts from Amazon, expect for one the one that I have by Dolphina. Her workout was the first belly dance workout that I have bought. You can view the instructors workouts on Collagevideo.com or Youtube. And buy them on Amazon.

1. Rania

2. Neon (She has instructional workouts). This is the one that I have. I have gotten my other ones, before I have gotten this one. I just wanted an instructional workout. Bellydance: First Steps - step-by-step belly dance instruction & 2 hours of non-stop practice for Total Beginners

3. Neena and Veena

4. Dance Off the Inches: Fat Burning Belly Dance. Instructor: Kili Marti. This is a fun workout. It's Belly dancing and Bollywood.
    Here's the Collagevideo.com link. http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/dance-off-the-inches-fat-burning-belly-dance-7966

5. Suhaila Salimpour

6. Dolphina

I know you are looking for Belly Dance workouts, but if I can suggest you look into the Island Girl Dance Fitness Workouts, do so. These Hula workouts are fun too. You can view the workouts on Youtube.

Thanks! I usually look on both websites to preview videos. I'm going to look into Bollywood.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

1. Rania

3. Neena and Veena

5. Suhaila Salimpour

6. Dolphina

Thanks! I usually look on both websites to preview videos. I'm going to look into Bollywood.

You are welcome. Neena and Veena has a Bollywood workout too. But, Kili's one is a mixture of belly dancing and Bollywood. It's fun.