My First Before and After Pics! Almost 40 lbs lost!

Options
beforeandafter1-24-11to12-31-11.jpg

Started in Sept 2010 at 283, the top picture was taken Jan 2011 at about 275, the bottom picture was taken today at 242. I was a yoyo for most of 2011 but I finally got off my butt and started taking this seriously back in October and have lost over 20 lbs since October and still going strong. I finally see a difference and I feel it. Good luck to everybody in the new year. I finally realize that I can do this and I will. :happy:

Replies

• Dobesrule
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • kimcar598
    kimcar598 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look great! all your hard work has paid off! I just started this today hopefully I will be posting before and afters soon also! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, good for you!!!! you look great
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference, well done you!!!xx
  • ksteele3852
    Options
    You look amazing Keep it up!!!!
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D if you keep on going you'll reach your goal really soon :D
  • glimmer01
    glimmer01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Keep going!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    wow good for you! Your looking fantastic. I know personally that 40 lbs makes a huge difference. for a little fun and perspective go find something that weighs 40 lbs or a few things that toatl 40lbs and pick it up. THAT is how less you weigh. Its neat to realize when you hold your loss in your hands.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    You can see such a huge difference in your after pics. You are looking fantastic! Great job so far--you can finish this! :)
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And It's only going to get better!
  • PorshaluvsChrist
    Options
    THAT IS GReAAT............Congrata
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You should :smile: proudly in your pics, you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow good for you! Your looking fantastic. I know personally that 40 lbs makes a huge difference. for a little fun and perspective go find something that weighs 40 lbs or a few things that toatl 40lbs and pick it up. THAT is how less you weigh. Its neat to realize when you hold your loss in your hands.

good comparisons are 40# of butter ( ! ) or a 40# sack of dog food... imagine lugging that around! Congrats, you look fantastic! A very proud way to end the year....
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I didn't think about it until just now but I bought a 40 lb bag of bird seed yesterday at the grocery store. I picked it up an walked around a little bit and that thing is HEAVY!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I didn't think about it until just now but I bought a 40 lb bag of bird seed yesterday at the grocery store. I picked it up an walked around a little bit and that thing is HEAVY!

Isn't it amazing to think about all that extra weight on your body? I shudder when I think of how much punishment I gave my body in my heaviest days...

You are doing amazing and such a huge difference in the pics! Congrats!
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    Wow! You can absolutely see a difference! Congrats and keep up the awesome work! HAPPY 2012!
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • bflicker11
    Options
    The incredibly shrinking woman!!! Great job!! Your stomach has gotten so much smaller. Yahoo for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!