Hot wings?

Options
2»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    how about just getting a kick *kitten* workout in right now so you can enjoy wings, saucy and buttery the way they were meant to be.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    hooter style? you mean you're going to dress provacativly and then get mad when he hits on you? don't forget to over charge him too.

My husband is already trying to get me to dress provacativly LOL. I don't think I can get mad at him for hitting on me haha... I don't think I would get mad getting hit on at all :D it's quit a compliment :P...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    how about just getting a kick *kitten* workout in right now so you can enjoy wings, saucy and buttery the way they were meant to be.

Because I wouldn't enjoy them, they would slow me way down and make me feel gross and then I'll beat myself up over it lol. I'm having a glass of wine tonight for a treat. I think I'll just bakem and I am working out today a good one.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Get a package of skinless chicken breast and cut them into strips. put some of the sauce on them and bake them and then dip them in low fat ranch or blue cheese. Thats my plan. Good luck and happy new year

That would be my suggestion as well. Give. Him the full fat wings, and make something healthier for yourself.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I grill ours and they are AMAZING!! I season with Tony's and let them sit for a few hours and marinade. My husband eats his with the skin and with Hooters hot wing sauce. I take the skin off of mine and eat them plain. They taste so good and grilled with no skin is a lot lower and tastier than frying.

Oh and skip the butter. We've never used it and I just don't think that it bring much to the party except for calories.
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    We marinade wings, then bake them. We usually overcook them a little bit to render the fat out. They're all sticky and crunchy and not as greasy as one would expect.
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The calories are just the wings, anything you put on them will up the calories on each piece. Wings are hard to do, I know you got wings already, But I cuat chicken tenderloins up to the size of wings and I grill those with a little PAM and mix hot sauce and I cant believe it not butter spray, mix in the done chicken and place them back on the grill for a minute or so. Not wings but pretty close.
  • cjpembo
    cjpembo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    3 lbs chicken wings, skinned
    3 tbsp cider vinegar
    2 tbsp low-sodium chicken broth
    2 tsp canola oil
    2 tsp hot sauce

marinade all in large ziplock bag for 30 min, turning occasionally
    coat cooking sheet with cooking spray
    bake at 375F, 10-15 min per side

per serving (4 wings)