P90X fitness challenge starting Jan 9th....who's in?

Options
2»

Replies

• brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So I am wayy behind but I would love to join! Did Kenpo X today just to get back into the groove....but beginning the lean program tomorrow! How do I join?!

Send me a friend request and I will comment on your workouts and diary and I ask you do the same to me. I hope all is going well!!!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I started on the 4th of this month. I was actually just doing all of the DVD's in the order they came in and just realized last week that there are phases. Yeah, im the guy that throws away instructions :(. I am def in. I don't wanna add people on fb, but def accepting from here. Good luck to you all!!!
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Hi. I started P90X on 1/10. I am doing a combination of Classic and Lean programs (mostly to avoid a couple workouts that I don't like).
    I would love to join in....the more motivation the better.

Oh yeah? That sounds like a plan....which ones are your least favorite? I think Kenpo is mine. I love teaching Zumba classes better for cardio.
    Never was a Taebo fan...lol
    Friend me and joint the party! I just like to comment on diaries and workouts. Hope you can do the same :-)
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Hey all! I started on the 4th of this month. I was actually just doing all of the DVD's in the order they came in and just realized last week that there are phases. Yeah, im the guy that throws away instructions :(. I am def in. I don't wanna add people on fb, but def accepting from here. Good luck to you all!!!

Awesome!!! So what version of his program will you be doing Classic or lean? I am glad you read the instructions :-) Doing his program in phases is vital!!!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Awesome!!! So what version of his program will you be doing Classic or lean? I am glad you read the instructions :-) Doing his program in phases is vital!!!

im doing the classic, but i may start doing 30 day shred once i hit the 4 week mark. not sure what that would be called.
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    Thanks friends!! Yes I use a HRM/Calorie counter. I burn more the longer I go and the harder I work. Mine is called MIO. I use this to log my P90X workouts accurately....
  • drodis81
    drodis81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started P90 Classic on 1/16. This is my second time around with P90 and I am excited to do it again. I would love to join your group if you are still accepting.
  • drodis81
    Options
    Plyo is def not for the feint of heart! You will learn to love it :-)
  • brnsgrsbody
    Options
    I started P90 Classic on 1/16. This is my second time around with P90 and I am excited to do it again. I would love to join your group if you are still accepting.

Jump right on in here!!! I log on here as the days go by but my best support is becoming friends and supporting you on your food diary and exercise diary. Also any statuses you may post.
    I hurt my back recently and am slowly getting back into things. it is killing me.
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I am starting P90x on Monday Feb 6th! I would love to join and get/ give motivation!
  • drodis81
    Options
    Feeling really discouraged. I am working hard and sticking to the plan but I havnt lost a pound in over a month. I know P90 classic builds a lot of muscle but its really frustrating to see that number stay the same. In fact I've gained 2 lbs since I started. anyone else having this same frustration?
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    Just started today. Not sure if I will do it daily. I already do a boot camp class 4d/w, but I hope to do at least twice a week. Not to change the topic, but how to you log the days in your diary? Thanks!!

Drodis, are you losing inches? I'm doing the lean program instead of classic to build less muscle.
  • drodis81
    Options
    yes I have lost some inches, but not a ton. I had a setback this past month, I was really really sick for two weeks. I was traveling for business and got super sick. I usually only take the plyo dvd with me b/c I can do it in my hotel room in the AM real easy. We I tried to do it while I was sick and I'm pretty sure I almost killed myself. Anyway two weeks off is really a setback :-( Back on board though, starting phase 2 this week. I have swapped out the yogo X and just do plyo twice a week. So I'm not doing lean, but I'm not doing classic either. For some reason I am missing the cardio X disk so i think I need to find that one. What do you guys think about picking up a nice 30 minute cardio program to do in the mornings? then I can do P90 in the evening after work? Any reccomendations on a really good 30 minute burn? something I can travel with as well would be great.