Could I be your friend?

Options

Replies

• cmreimer
    cmreimer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Looks like we have a similar goal for the new year. Please feel free to add me!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey we can all use all the friends we can get. :) Anyone feel free to add

:)
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And try to find some groups as well, they are a great way for support, challenges, etc.
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    id be happy to have ya as a friend !!!:flowerforyou:
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The support I get on this site makes all the difference to me! And the more friends...the better and more fun. You can add me in. Anyone else can feel free to ad me as well!
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You may be my friend. Sure.. But I won't powderpuff. I'm serious abt my journey and my friends success. Just thought I'd say that up front!!
  • mikebudd
    mikebudd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The more friends, the better
  • tnichols143
    Options
    woo hoo! i need friends too!! :)
  • AleciaF
    AleciaF Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new here and not at all sure how this site works but I am ready to go and looking for support!
  • nannersue6
    nannersue6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you get the ticker into your post?
    :flowerforyou: Thank you.

heehee, I figured it out. :blushing:
  • nannersue6
    nannersue6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could be friends with anyone who wants to. :flowerforyou: I am unsure how to add friends though. :blushing:
  • princess1522
    Options
    Hey, am in exact same boat as you also. Just new to all this posts and blogging business, got bit left behind on the technology developments over last few years :) happy to have you as a friend, as have none added myself yet, but from reading the posts everyone seems to be great and really supportive and friendly in their posts.
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Add me I would love to help support you. I am looking to lose 40.:smile:
  • Farrellbarrell
    Farrellbarrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined today! It would be an honour to accompany you on this important journey and share the highs and lows...
  • laurnol
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I started on this site a year ago. I lost 24 lbs. and gained 3 back. I gained 1,2,3,4,5,6 lbs. back several times during the last half of the year via vacations etc. So I'm starting tomorrow my goal is to lose 20 which will be a solid 40 lbs. Welcome, you;ll find the people generally helpful and supportive. If you find others to befriend you'll find it helpful.
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome! Please feel free to add me if you'd like, the more friends the merrier...& good luck on your journey! :drinker: xxx
  • Syversonj
    Syversonj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ditto. I need all the help and support I can get as well. My journey is very long and it is very slow. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • Aidina
    Aidina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,Ive been a member of this site for about maybe a year or so months. I keep forgetting to come back to it .Maybe if i had some friends I could maybe stay on track . I do seem to do better when I keep track of things. I have been on a very long journey . Lost twelve lbs in five months and cant seem to loose anymore. I need to loose thirty two lbs to get to my goal.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.. the more friends the better!

Hey now, let's keep this clean! :wink:

Teehee I had to edit that one..LOL
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)