Starting...again.

Options
Starting this journey...again. Looking for some awesome people who are starting as well. I love support and giving support!

Replies

• padikate
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting this journey for the first time, maybe we can help each other along the way.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I just started in October and I feel like I've been on a roller coaster! Feel free to add me for extra support! Jen
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Starting this journey...again. Looking for some awesome people who are starting as well. I love support and giving support!

I just started back myself and am looking for support as well!
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    Awesome! Can not wait to start this journey again! Can't wait to support each other!
  • NicoleGest
    Options
    Me too. I've been doing a bit of extreme eating over the past 2 weeks and they are starting to catch up with me! I'm a little bit afraid of doing my weigh in!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again too - I'm trying to get back to where I was a few years ago. Feel free to add me!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I started on myfitnesspal and lost 15lbs, and then stopped when I got pregnant That was about a year ago.. I just started again on November 26th with my boyfriend, who also stopped when we got pregnant. This site can really help you if you stick to it and be patient. :D
  • movingme54880
    Options
    I'm starting this for the first time. Good luck to us all!:flowerforyou:
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just started again as well after a long period of having trouble staying committed. Feel free to add me...and Happy New Year! :)
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have decided that being healthy is a top priority again in my life. Feel free to count me as a support as well.
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello I wanted to wish you luck. I to am trying again to loss my weight. I will be starting in a few days. I picked the day after my food shopping day. I hope you reach your goal!
  • 27Sunrises
    Options
    13786978.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Hi everyone my name is Angelica and I just discovered MFP 6 days ago, thanks to my brother. I usually write down everything I eat but since I've stopped, I have gained weight. I'm looking forward to supporting each other. :)
  • gumby51
    Options
    Me too, starting again... And needless to say that the food you put in your body (my body) over the past 2 weeks has made me feel so dragged down and tired .. No energy and depressed . But ,,,,, My chart is on the wall with what i need to do each day or night and will start charting all my food once again.... HERE IS TO A GREAT 2012 AND THE REST OF MY LIFE
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yup I started again. Find my post in this board (Introduce) and you'll know the whole story. Friend me if you like. But make your diary viewable to friends. "Accountability" And I'll help you help me!! Lee
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    added you (op)and everyone else feel free to add me as well. It is a long and rough journey ahead, but we can all get through it with the awesome support of everyone on this site.
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need to lose about 75 pounds. Feel free to add me, everyone! I hope to give and receive support to help us all on this weight-loss journey.
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I had downloaded the app for my ipod ages ago, but while completing my master's I just didn't have the energy to properly dedicate myself to this. I'm done with school and ready to fully engage with the program and getting myself in shape for the third time in my life. This is the first time that I've had health issues to contend with while losing the weight though and the first time that I've had to be super conscious of what I eat and getting the right amount of each food group. Feel free to add me.
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am new around MFP as well, and I have decided that I'm going to make some positive changes in my life for 2012. Getting into good physical shape and taking care of my health are on my list of priorities. I would love to do this with others, it really helps to have people to talk to on those days when it seems so hard.
  • Lmorra4
    Options
    Hi, Me also. Ive been using fitness pal for 2 weeks. It helps put food into perspective, since I'm not a huge eater.
    I am working out daily, and am losing inches, but nothing on the scale. I keep going up and down the same 3 pounds.Happy new year!!!! could use the support as well !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lmorra4
    Options
    Good Luck to you also.. happy new year!!!~~