Plans for tonight?

So what is everyone doing tonight?

The BoomBoom family is going to a friends house (2 blocks away) and bringing in the new year with our families. We usually toast at 11 with NY and are home in bed by 12 Texas time. Wild and crazy I tell ya!:drinker:

Replies

• my plan is rather boring...
    Watch some TV and eat skittles ... :)
    I have done all my exercise today, so i am sorted for a relaxed evening!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I think I'll stuff my face, work out some more, and maybe play a video game or watch some TV.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Nothing major for me. Church from 7 till about 8:30, then back home to hang out with the family and watch lame scary movies...prolly fall asleep before midnight.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    its getting crazy up in here!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Staying home & listening to all the crazy sounds outside at midnight, if I'm still awake.
    People were setting off fireworks at 6am this morning, so if that is any sign how tonight is going to be - I'll be awake.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Going to see Les Miserables with my family and then going to sleep :D
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Will ring in the New year with darling hubby safe at home, eating our black eyed peas at supper. We will probably watch a movie, play WII bowling or other Wii games, watch the ball drop in NY on TV, drink champaign and then hit the hay. Happy New Year everyone :)
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Staying home safe and sound with the husband and child!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Celebrating with family and friends...a great way to bring in a great year. Happy New Year to all!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    WOW we are a wild bunch. New years used to be a pretty wild night when I was younger, but tonight we will stay home and order pizza watch old movies with the kids maybe play monopoly put the kids to bed and watch the ball drop together and probably have a toast .Nice relaxing evening
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Going out to a local restaurant with friends.. Complete with a DJ, midnight toast and midnight breakfast buffet.

Also pre-gaming a bit before hand with appetizers.. should be a fun time!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Going out to a local restaurant with friends.. Complete with a DJ, midnight toast and midnight breakfast buffet.

Did you say....midnight breakfast buffet? Jealous!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I'm having family over and we plan on eating too much, drinking and playing games......quelf and just dance 1,2 and 3 for the wii.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Every year in the town I live in, they do a ball drop downtown. My boyfriend and I live within walking distance, so his parents are going to meet us and we're going to walk down there around 11 to wait for the ball drop and fireworks. We're keeping it low-key this year and I like it.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    I'm having family over and we plan on eating too much, drinking and playing games......quelf and just dance 1,2 and 3 for the wii.

i love quelf.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    I was supposed to go to a party with my best friend tonight but she ditched me so I've got another friend coming over. We'll probably watch Doctor Who and make cookies or something (in my new stand mixer!).
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member

Did you say....midnight breakfast buffet? Jealous!!

Yup.. Little place called Fox and Hound :) Can't wait!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459

i love quelf.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    We'll just be staying home, maybe watching movies, playing games and making homemade pizza!!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 619 Member
    Im having a frozen strawberry margarita at the moment and watching Mr. Deeds

as for tonight, my hubby wont be home from work until about 10, so we'll likely have some wine and watch the countdown or a movie on TV :)

Happy new year everyone! May the best of your 2011 be the worst of your 2012